samedi 26 novembre 2011

Worship


Worship is a new band formed by 4 friends. I can't tell you much about this band because like in a very imaginative new project, they hadn't share a lot of information about them, where do they come from and more. But I think it's also part of the good idea to help make talk about them!  Why? Because you hear their song and then say "wahooo who's that?", well you can see 2 videos, you can find their picture but who they are is still a "secret" (reminds me a little bit of Daft Punk when they begun their career) .


You should have a listen to their first EP "House Of Glass" that has been released on the 21 of November. 
You can buy it from Killing Moon Records and on Rough Trade as a vinyl 7' ,  and on Itunes  as a digital order.


  


I would describe their music as alternative rock with good synthetizer sound. Im sure some people might compare them to Editors or Depeche Mode, but I won't. Of course, the voice of the singer reminds me of another one, same for the music but I hate the comparisons, I like the bands to be themselves and not always remind them that in this song you can hear something from such band...



You can find Worship on their Facebook , soundloud , twitter ,MyspaceAmazing Tunes , and of course on  Their Official Website


www.samuelchristopher.co.uk

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire