vendredi 19 août 2011

MovE!

MovE! is a very young band from Leicester, by very young I mean they formed in 2010 but have already a quite famous name in the city and shire!
 
MovE! is:


John  at the lead voice and Guitar
"Pockets" at the Guitar
Lewis at the Drums
Guy at the Bass


How do I know them? Well, I discovered this band through John, the singer, who was, also, the (new) drummer for SuperEvolver.  I disocvered someone with a perfect skill to play the drums! John is really an excellent musician, and one day, he has posted a link about the gig of this band MovE!, I then understood that it was his "other" band and I had to have a listen to the 1st song....... Which I loved!!!!! When you're like me, really into rock , pop rock and psychedelic rock then you will LOVE them!!!! when you'll listen to "It's Our Time", you can easily imagine yourself in a 70s living-room surrounding by huge Lava Lamps!!!! (I know I've got some strange image(s) when I listen to music but that my feelings!). 

I never been able to see them live until they finally played at the book launch party of Alice Grist few weeks ago ( a post about this evening wil follow), and I can say that even in live they're excellent! 



I don't know if I made a good promotion for the band but yes they're a bunch of great guys and that band deserve to be huge and Im sure they will! (I can see you shaking your heads and thinking that I won't promote a band/singer if I don't like the music but imagine that their next single is not as good, well I will still promote them but I'll have to tell you the truth cos all those artists are NOT all from my friends (Im not that lucky sorry!!!)). They keep on playing gigs in their town and they will, Im sure, play in several other English towns... Oh and yes of course, I wish they would come and play in Paris.... And they are their own promoter and they're quite good at it!!! 

You can find them on their  Official Facebook Fanpage , Myspace page, Twitter, and their Youtube Channel.

"pockets", Lewis, John, Guy



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire