jeudi 7 avril 2011

Niall Keay Event Photography


"Une fois n'est pas coutume!" Like I did for Alice, I'd like to post something about a good photographer and help to promote his work.
I discovered the work of Niall Keay when I was watching the pictures of a band I love Ashdowne (who I still have to introduce here!).

Niall Keay is based in Leicester and covers the whole of the UK and abroad.

They have worked for Massive Attack, Uncle Frank, Amy Wyke,Ashdowne, Summer Sundae 2009/10, Big Session,Glastonbudget, The Y Not Festival, and many more.





 
 
 
 
 
 
Niall Keay Event is taking bookings for event.portrait,and band photography contact Neil on 07794797250 or niallkeay@yahoo.com
 You can have a look at the work of Niall Keay on the  Facebook's page   or on the Flickr.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire