jeudi 21 avril 2011

Belle Histoire

Belle Histoire is a very very young band from Covington, (Kentucky, U.S.A). The band is formed by:

Jane Smith at the  Vocals and Keys
Aaron Hunt at the Guitar and backing Vocals
Wes Comer at the  Drums

 
I discovered them in a weird way! They, one day, decided to follow me on Twitter and I don't know why but I wanted to see who was this band, so I went on their facebook and find the songs.... I COMPLETELY FELL IN LOVE WITH JANE'S VOICE!

I couldn't imagine that such a voice could come from a 16 (very soon17) young girl. She was, before, the lead singer of the young band Formulas, well they all come from other bands. 
They have just released their 1st EP called "Spirits", where you can hear the beautiful Jane's voice on 4 amazing songs. If you like the Pop/Folk/Country but Rocky music then you will love them.


You can buy the Spirits EP on Itunes and also buy a physical copy of it by sending 7$ to bellehistoiremusic@gmail.com (if you're in the States) or 20$ if, like me, you're in the "international shipping"!!!!And if you asked them in a kind way, they will sign it! ;)
Tracks list of the EP
Spirits
Nightmares
Man
Madison






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire