lundi 29 octobre 2012

Kid Kasio - Telephone Line Videoclip-

Yesterday, It was the day of the release of the very new video of Kid Kasio. Gosh, this is amazing how much I love his music. 
Im a kid of the 80s and even if Im a rock chick, I still have feelings for the music I used to hear when I was a kid and Kid Kasio know how to make you feel good with his 80s music in the years 2000. 


Just have a look at the video and you'll be back in the 80s. Just the phone at the beginning of the video brings me back to my childhood, my parents had this telephone and I loved to dial the numbers when they had to phone someone! 
Telephone Line was the 1st song I've listened to after downloading his album and it's probably my fave... Well to be honest, I love 90% of the songs so.... :p

Don't you wish all the drummers had a drumkit as bright as this one in the video? 

 

Have fun, enjoy this video and have a little dance on the song. I will never understand people who can tell me that they can't dance on a song like this! 

Kid Kasio brought back the 80s in our world and I love it!!!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire