dimanche 16 septembre 2012

FC-20

I heard about FC-20 around February of this year when they were playing the same night as MovE in Leicester. Then my Leicesterian's friends told me about them again and told me about their kind of sound and said I should have a listen, etc... And to be honest, I absolutely not a fan of the band where there is a singer and a rapper!!! So I, a little bit, ignore their advice even if in that band, there was now a guy I "know"! Yeah I know, if I write about the band now is that because, well let's be honest, I was wrong!!!! 

I finally saw the band, LIVE, at the end of April when I went back to Leicester (again and again) to see Modern Faces's gig. FC-20 was one of the support band with The Vanishing Point. And yup, I was blown away!!!

This band found the perfect combination between rap and singing! I was with a friend and her husband and when we talked after the gig, they told me that they were usually like me with the "rap and singing's bands" but they also totally fell in love with FC-20 so they confirmed me in my opinion: FC-20 have something special!



FC-20 is a band from the famous Camden in the North of London. Formed in 2009, they completed the formation this year and came back in action at the same time, they're now gigging the most they can in London and the Leicester area. They're gonna be playing every last saturday of the month at their own party with differents unsigned bands (some of those bands are in my blog ;) ) and they're trying to export their music to play gigs outside UK.

The band is:

Simon Webb at the Vocals (singing)
Arnold Priddie at the Vocals (Rap)
George Dean at the bass
Scottie Stewart at the Drums
Asa Brown at the keyboard
Jean-Paul Reilly at the Guitar

I would describe their music as alternative electro indie rock! I really think this is a band who have everything to show you live and I swear you won't be disappointed.

FC-20 is what we called in french "un groupe en devenir"



You can find them on the Facebook fan page , their twittertheir official soundcloud . 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire