vendredi 20 juillet 2012

Strawberry Fields Festival 2012

In few weeks, the Strawberry Fields Festival will "re-open" his doors for a 3rd edition. I've been able to be at this festival last year, but unfortunately (and because of the day job), only for the Saturday, that's why I didn't review what I saw there BUT it was a brilliant and great festival. I know that here, we hear more about Glastonbury, V Festival or Reading but there's a lot of other great festivals and Strawberry Fields Festival is one of them! This festival is becoming bigger each year and this year, it has an even more amzing line_up than last year. 



By reading this blog, you know how the Leicestershire is important in my life and this festival has become the little point where I can have fun and see all my "lovers" sharing the stages! Oh yeah, they need to become more and more and more important and I know that maybe not next year, but soon, they will be named as one of the "NOT TO BE MISSED FESTIVAL".

At this year festival, you'll be please to see SuperEvolver , Modern Faces, MovE, Danny Greet's new band The Vanishing Point (I'll write soon about that new band), The Great KAV, The amazing Bibelots, Red 'n ' Pink, Raptusound, but also The Dash, KAROVA , By The River, Martha Makes Mistakes, Marner Brown, Buster Shuffles, FC-20, Preacher and The Bear, Young Knives, The Carpels, Kyla La Grange and Of course the legendary The Charlatans and Labrinth.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire