dimanche 26 février 2012

Red N Pink


I discovered this ladies one day, seeing one of their interviews... I was thinking they were only repoarters/interviewers during the gigs and festivals in London but few weeks after, someone from Broccoli Events told me to have a listen to their sound. So I realised that Red N Pink were more than just some interviewers with cool hair colors, they're also singer/songwriter/member of a duet.

Their music is a mix of Indie-Punk, Electro-Soul and Hip Hop! Red has been describe as "one of the best British female rappers" by Ffion Davies from www.altsounds.com.

I think either you like them either you hate them! I personnaly like their genre. Their single "Badman" says it all. You can stay on your chair, you have to jump and sing with the girlz! Or join them on the ring like in the videoclip.

They can also sing a "kind of "slow song like "Forbidden Love"



My favorite song of Red N Pink is probably "LadyBoy". I really like the genre they gave to that song...



Red N Pink are the new big thing coming from London. Im sure you'll heard from them soon... (out of my blog of course.)

You can find them on Their Official Facebook pageTheir Official SoundcloudTheir Twitter account, Their Youtube Page, Their Own Blog



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire