dimanche 30 octobre 2011

Danny Greet

There is some artists that I discovered because they're the support band at a gig, some found me on Twitter, others were recommended by friends in the music industry, and most are friends of friends (musicians), this is how I know Danny Greet!
He is a good friend of MovE and I understood I had to have a listen at his work. I went to the Oxjam Festival in Leicester to see Move and others and Danny was playing too so I went to see him and yeah I was quite happy to be there and finally have a live listen at him!




Danny is the singer/guitarist of the band The Manhattan Project, but unfortunatelly, they couldn't play together for a while cos their bassist had a bad problem of "broken bones" ... Twice...
Danny finally decided to play on his own. He is still at the beginning of his new solo artist's career, so unfortunatelly I can't give you link to listen to his own stuff but you can have a listen to the song of The Manhattan Project on their Myspace or on their Facebook. During his gig, Danny plays his own new songs but also some of the songs of the band.

He sounds like a pop/rock/folk acoustic musician with some anger coming from his belly. I've seen/heard him once and I never heard any wrong note. Danny is a great and good musician who deserve to be followed.



You can hear 2 of his songs live in the following videos:





Here's a picture of Danny in the middle of his band (James - Danny - John - Sid)



All pictures Courtesy of Danny Greet.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire